Ice Cream Amazingly delicious and tantalizingly ice cream for any occasion! Simple to make with any electric ice-cream maker. Inspired
How our chefs at the sethu prepare our Ice Cream
- Prepare the ice-cream by freezing the “freezer bowl” overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and evenly spread.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Watch carefully and stir at 5 minute intervals to prevent from burning.
- In a medium mixing bowl use a hand mixer on low speed to combine the milk and sugar until sugar has dissolved (about 1-2 minutes). Stir in the cream and coconut extract.
- Turn on the ice-cream maker and slowly pour the mixture into the freezer bowl. Let mix about 20 minutes, or until the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Stir in 1 cup of the toasted Butter. Let mix 5 minutes more.
- The ice cream should be creamy and the Butter fully mixed in, enjoy as-is or freeze in an air-tight container for a few hours to harden to desired consistency.
- Sprinkle remaining toasted coconut on individual servings.